Saturday, February 2, 2008

Love day or day of terror ?

I have two brothers, one who loves the holiday and one who does not like it. My mom says"we need to find Colin( my little brother who loves the holiday) a girlfriend", so he will stop kissing her. My older brother Devon(the one who doesn't like the holiday) thinks that Frankenstein is the right symbol for the holiday(he thinks Frankenstein is cool ).
I think Valentines day is where you spread joy, hope and support to others. Also I hope my chances of getting a girlfriend increase from 0%-50% .You should know that my first girlfriend did not work at all , because she dumped me. But that was in 2nd grade.

4 comments:

4funboys said...

Girlfriends are too expensive- so wait till you are at least 14 years old. Then your chances go to at least 50% because you'll have some cash.

from: Kyle (10 yrs)

Bad Momma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bad Momma's Boys said...

Hey,great advice Kyle!
I will use it, but not till I am a lot older.

Bad Momma said...

Alex,
You weren't dumped. You changed schools and your girlfriend was forced to move on. If I remember correctly, you found a new girlfriend the first week at your new school!