Friday, February 15, 2008

The Goosebump Club

Today at school I asked our librarian if we could start a Goosebumps club. Since the librarian loves the series she said yes but the club would start after the school musical and it could only have up to ten people.

So far I have read, Curse Of The Mummies Tome, Attack Of The Jack-O-Lanterns, Curse Of Camp Cold Lake, Welcome To Dead House and Say Cheese And Die. The next two books I will read are One Day At Horrorland and The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight.

3 comments:

4funboys said...

Why only 10 people? I love to read too!

Bad Momma's Boys said...

We can only have ten so that the library doesn't get too crowded.

Alexander

Anonymous said...

Hello Bad Momma,
I saw your site and the name caought my eye. I like what you said about learning from our mistakes! the part of your picture where you have glasses on and you say " i see clearly Now" reminds me of my friend who just started wearing glasses and its all about the "clarity"
Anyway it's great to see another mom with 3 sons.. I too have my hands full... overflowing is more like it..
hope you visit my blog too..
http://carola-thetruthoftheheartandsoul.blogspot.com/